Sardinia and Corsica Bike Tour
Live a unique cycling experience with this Sardinia and Corsica Bike Tour, discover two islands with strong identities and wonderful landscapes.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Return Ferry fares to Corsica|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike trip to Sardinia and Corsica?
- To live a unique experience with this Sardinia and Corsica Bike Tour cycling two islands belonging to two countries, but with very strong identities
- To reach Corsica by the sea and and be enchanted by the spectacular limestone cliffs of Bonifacio
- To admire the Maddalena Archipelago and stop for lunch in the charming village of San Pasquale
- To ride on the incredible coastal roads of Corsica and dive into the crystal clear waters of the beaches of Santa Giulia and Palombaggia
- To venture into the mountainous hinterland of Corsica, immerse yourself in the pine forests of the Natural Park and enjoy the spectacular view of Col de l’Ospédale
- To contemplate the fabulous scenery over the Bonifacio strait and Sardinia and rest on the famous Roccaspina beach
- To return to Sardinia and immerse yourself in the wonderful landscapes of Gallura, among vineyards and cork oak woods