Road cycling and boat tour in Kvarner Bay
Treat yourself with a special road cycling and boat tour, discover Croatia's most beautiful islands training during the day and relaxing in peaceful harbors in the evening.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this bike and boat tour in Croatia?
- To enjoy a road cycling and boat tour in Croatia, discover the islands of Kvarner Bay during an exciting training camp
- To immerse yourself in the beautiful sceneries of Cres Island, cycling along the coast dotted with little coves and hidden towns
- To cycle on the unspoilt island of Lošinj, known throughout the centuries for its healing properties
- To explore Dugi Otok, one of the most beautiful islands in Croatia, with sunning natural sceneries and heavenly beaches
- To sail to the beautiful city of Zadar, overflowing with heritage sites and ravishing pieces of architecture, such as the Byzantine church of St. Donatus, the Sea Organ, a visionary and award-winning installation by the architect Nikola Bašić and its sister Greeting to the Sun, located at the end of the peninsula and looking out over the Adriatic Sea
- To make a stop at the smallest cathedral in the world, the Church of the Holy Cross, dating back to the 9th century and located in the town of Nin, also famous for its curative mud
- To discover the island of Rab, one of the greenest of the Adriatic, covered with pine forests and many beautiful sandy beaches
- To enjoy the magical ambience of Vrbnik, picturesque resort on the island of Krk and an old pirates nest perched on a clifftop overlooking the sea
- To indulge in your passion for road cycling and treat yourself with this special bike and boat tour in Croatia, training during the day and relaxing in peaceful harbours in the evening