Northern Corsica by bike
Travel to Northern Corsica by bike, discover its variety of landscapes, between the magnificent coast and the villages of the hinterland.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this trip to Corsica by bike?
- To enjoy the relaxed atmosphere that reigns in Bastia, the second city of Corsica, rich in art and history: choose your favourite outdoor café on the Vieux Port and taste some local wine before starting your journey
- To climb the Col de la Serra, which seeping between views of sea and mountains, will leave you breathless
- To cross the Balagne area, one of the most evocative of the island, thanks to the breathtaking views of the sea and the small perched villages of the hinterland
- To cycle on one of the most beautiful coastal roads in Europe, in the north-west of the island, where the Sacndola Nature Reserve, a World Heritage Site, is located
- To discover the Calanques de Piana, an amazing stone garden where the red granite rocks, eroded by wind and salt water, take incredible shapes that remind of strange animals and creatures
- To pass from Mediterranean to Alpine landscapes, like the one that you will find climbing the Col de Vergio, with conifer forests and mountain streams
- To end your journey in the region of Castagniccia, a sort of world apart made of chestnut woods and countless waterways among which you will spot from time to time an ancient church
- To travel a stretch of the magnificent GT20, la Grande Traversée de la Corse, cycling up to the heart of the island, immersing yourself in very diverse landscapes and living an outstanding experience discovering Corsica by bike