Lake Constance bike tour
One of the most popular cycling holidays in Europe, Lake Constance bike tour takes you through the stunning landscapes of Switzerland, Germany and Austria.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Entrance to Rosgarten Museum Constance (1 coffee included)|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go cycling Lake Constance?
- To enjoy one of the big Classics of European cycle touring and discover three countries in one single week thanks to this Lake Constance bike tour
- To start your journey immersed in the lively atmosphere of the university town of Konstanz, in Germany, the main city on the lake's shore, prettily outlined by the Alps
- To cross the German-Swiss border and reach Stein am Rhein, one of the best preserved medieval towns in Switzerland, spreading over both sides of river Rhine
- Explore the Höri Peninsula, known as the artists' island which, at the beginning of the XX century, attracted great poets and painters in search of refuge and inspiration
- Discover, cycling between the lake and the vineyards, the Basilica Birnau, charming pilgrimage church sitting on the lake's shore since the Middle Ages
- Visit a historic bathing hut in Rorschach, a unique construction emerging directly from the lake
- Take a detour to the flower island of Mainau or to the monastc island of Reichenau, a Unesco World Heritage site
- Enjoy an easy and relaxing cycling holiday, discover Europe by bike on one of the most popular cycle routes, that will take through Switzerland, Germany and Austria