Guided bike tour in Sardinia between Land and Sea
Enjoy a Guided Bike Tour in Sardinia cycling from the beaches of Alghero to those of Chia and Pula, exploring the wild nature of the Sinis Peninsula and Costa Verde.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|4 transfers to avoid mountain roads and shorten the mileage|
|Two English-speaking guides|
|Entry to museums and archaeological sites|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this guided bike tour in Sardinia?
- To explore the entire West Coast of Sardinia by bike
- To cycle to the quartz beaches of the Sinis Peninsula and the fascinating Phoenician ruins of Tharros
- To cool off in the crystalline waters of the Costa Verde, between the high Dunes of Piscinas and ancient mines
- To enjoy a spectacular sunset on the rock of the Sugar Loaf in Nebida
- To explore the happy islands of Carloforte and Sant'Antioco
- To reach the fascinating Costa del Sud with its sandy beaches, unspoiled nature and massive cliffs