Genoa and Cinque Terre Bike Tour
Cycle to the heart of Liguria with this Cinque Terre bike tour, riding from the ancient Maritime Republic of Genoa up to La Spezia and the Gulf of Poets.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this Cinque Terre bike tour?
- To experience a great cycling adventure through the Cinque Terre National Park, in Italy, immersing yourself in the scents and intense colors of Ligurian Levante
- To explore the city of Genoa and indulge in the charm of its historic centre, the largest in Europe, with its many facets, going from ancient splendor to the most urban corners
- To discover the richness of Liguria's natural environment in the Ecomuseum of Chiapparino dedicated to slate, the stone with which the beautiful Basilica dei Fieschi was built near Genoa in 1244
- To ride on back roads through olive groves up the the blue Ligurian sea
- To visit the small village of Varese Ligure, immersed in one of the most beautiful landscapes of the Val di Vara and ancient stronghold of the Fieschi family, who built the imposing castle
- To spend some time in Levanto strolling through the romantic narrow streets of the city centre, discovering the Borgo Antico, relaxing on the beach, or taking advantage of the lively local nightlife
- To reach the enchanting little villages of the Cinque Terre by sea or train and stroll along the famous Via dell'Amore
- To breath the dreamy atmosphere of the Gulf of Poets, where the romantic poet Lord Byron found home and inspiration
- To rest immersed in the peaceful ambience of the Soviore Sanctuary, surrounded by greenery and crossroads of some of the most evocative trails of the Cinque Terre National Park
- To mentally retrace all the wonderful stages of your journey, following the Ligurian coastline on your train back to Genoa