Emilia for foodies: Bologna to Parma bike tour
In this Bologna to Parma bike tour you will discover the authentic flavors of Emilia: Mortadella, Balsamic Vinegar, Parmigiano Reggiano and much more.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go for this Food and Wine bike tour in Emilia Romagna?
- To discover Bologna and Parma's hidden corners together with the authentic flavors of Emilia: the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Parmigiano Reggiano and Parma Ham
- To enjoy the lively atmosphere of Bologna, city of art and cradle of the fragrant Mortadella, enjoying a walk under its Unesco World Heritage porticoes
- To ride on nice rail-to-trail paths across the countryside
- To visit Modena's beautiful historical centre and learn about its long history from the bas-reliefs on the Romanesque World Heritage Cathedral, an authentic marble book
- To taste the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena in all its agings and pairings
- To reach by bike the city of Parma, gastronomic and cultural capital, hometown to the painter Parmigianino and the composer Giuseppe Verdi
- To travel across the rich culture and gastronomy of Emilia-Romagna by bike, savoring the excellent cuisine of this land