- Bike Tours
- E-bike tours
Take a short and easy ride between the charming countryside and the rugged beaches of Southern Portugal: leave for an Algarve Cycling Break.Continue reading...
- Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24
- Overnight stay and breakfast
- GPS Tracks
- Local telephone assistance 7/7
- Bike rental
- Detailed description and maps of the itinerary
- Airport/train station transfers to your first and from your last hotel
- Luggage transfer
- Transfers not listed as "Included"
- City tax
- Journey to/from the starting point of the tour
- Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"
- Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"
- Welcome briefing
Why leave for a short cycling tour in Portugal?
- Because during this short and easy Algarve cycling break you will have the chance to relax while discovering the South-Eastern Coast of Portugal, cycling through orange groves and among little welcoming towns
- To immerse yourself in the traditional Portuguese atmosphere while visiting Loulé market
- To discover the magnificent interiors and gardens of Palace of the Pousada de Estoi
- To have a break in the picturesque village of Moncarapacho, boasting a very special pink Arab-style police station
- To reach Caçela Velha and enjoy the amazing view over the lagoon
- To try the incredible experience of exploring Portugal and Algarve by bike: discover a real paradise made of natural and cultural treasures offering the ideal climate for cycling all year long
Are you ready to leave for your next vacation?
Personalize your vacation or just ask us any question.
Algarve Bike Holidays
Can I bring my own bike?
Of course! You can enjoy each tour on your own bike or you can rent one. However, we do recommend renting a bike, because not all bikes have the same parts, so we can only guarantee the best mechanical assistance when you hire directly from us.
What kind of assistance will I have during the trip?
You will always have an emergency phone number you can call. On self-guided trips, you will need to be able to make your own minor repairs, such as replacing an inner tube in the event of a puncture, or fixing a slipped chain, but you can always count on assistance on site for more serious damage.
How can I know if a tour matches my level of ability?
We rank our tours on a scale of 1 to 5, based on the length, elevation changes and complexity of the itinerary, but if you have any doubts then please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you find the trip that is right for you.
How do I book a tour?
To book a tour, simply click on “quote”, fill in all the fields, and pay the deposit. We will check the tour’s availability with our partners and provide confirmation within a few hours.
Why should I book through Cyclando?
Because we guarantee you the lowest price, and in the event that your tour is not available or confirmed, you can always request a refund of your deposit or choose another trip from among the over 800 vacations we offer on our platform.
Should I purchase travel insurance?
We offer free medical and baggage insurance for all Italian citizens on all our tours. We also recommend that you take out a cancellation policy; please click on this link for more information.
Can I find out which hotels I’ll be staying at in advance?
We take choosing hospitality facilities very seriously, and to offer you as much flexibility as possible when booking, we often have a large number of hotels to choose from. For this reason we cannot provide an exact list of hotels before booking.
What is included in the tour price?
On each trip, you can click on “Dates and Prices” to see what is included, and what is not. Of course, you can always write to us or call us to find out more information or to request clarification.
How do I arrive at/return to the starting point?
Round-trip travel to and from your home and the trip’s starting point is not included, but we can always help you find the best available solution.