Cycling Weekend in Ferrara and Comacchio
Emilia Romagna is waiting for you for an easy cycling weekend in nature, from Ferrara to the Comacchio Valleys, among pink flamingos and tasty grills.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour in Italy?
- To treat yourself to an easy cycling weekend in Italy, in close contact with nature, starting from Ferrara, the City of Bicycles
- To be enchanted by the view of pink flamingos around the lagoon
- To reach Comacchio, The Little Venice, a lagoon town that enchants with its bridges and colorful houses
- To organize a barbecue in a typical fishing hut surrounded by nature
- To cross the history, nature and traditions of Emilia Romagna by bike