Cycling the Via Francigena from Lucca to Siena
A short version cycling the Via Francigena from Lucca to Siena to experience the best of cycling in Tuscany. live a unique experience cycling the Via Francigena from Lucca to Siena and immerse yourself in the spectacular landscape.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Bike theft fund risk|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
Why cycling the Via Francigena from Lucca to Siena?
- To live a unique experience cycling the Via Francigena from Lucca to Siena and immerse yourself in the spectacular landscape, cycling in Tuscany among rolling hills
- To cycle the Via Francigena through the village of San Miniato, famous for his majestic old town
- To embrace a meditative route, along which you can surround yourselves with the silence of the Pieve di Strove, with its Romanesque interiors, or stand in the quietness of the splendid Abbadia at Isola, with its imposing Abbey.
- To visit San Gimignano along the Via Francigena with its typical medieval tower-houses, The Duomo of San Gimignano is a 12th-century church with frescoes by Ghirlandaio in its Santa Fina Chapel
- To be amazed by the Seminary with its particular facade:cycling the Via Francigena and enjoy it lit up, perhaps after eating a risotto dusted with the typical white truffle, the pride of the local area.
- For the delicious Tuscan culinary specialties in Siena and Lucca