Cycling the Umbrian Valley in 5 days
Enjoy a relaxing escape cycling the Umbrian Valley, among unforgettable landscapes, places with unique charm and some of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this tour in Umbria by bike?
- To treat yourself to a short cycling holiday in the Umbrian Valley, on a mostly flat terrain, among small country roads, rivers and wide green fields
- To enjoy the view of the beautiful surrounding mountains, which will be the backdrop to your outdoor cycling
- To discover some of the most beautiful villages in Italy: Spello and Bevagna
- To remain breathless in front of the immense historical and artistic heritage of Spoleto, the ancient capital of the Longobard Dukes
- To immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere that reigns inside the Basilica of San Francesco in Assisi
- To indulge in a truly evocative and totally relaxing escape with this bike tour of Umbria