Cycling the Coral Coast of Sardinia
Discover one of the most beautiful coastlines of Sardinia cycling the Coral Coast from Alghero to Bosa: ancient villages and sensational beaches await you!
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour in Sardinia?
- To discover one of the most beautiful coastlines of Sardinia by bike cycling the Coral Coast, where coral is fished since Roman times
- To see the Catalan ramparts of Alghero and have a stroll through lively Bosa, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy
- To relax on the shores of Lake Temo, at the foot of Monte Minerva, in Villanova Monteleone
- To spot the majestic specimens of Griffon Vultures
- For the enchanting beaches and cliffs of the coastline between Bosa and Alghero
- To taste the great red wines of Alghero and the sweet Malvasia di Bosa, excellent dessert wine