Cycling Southern Italy from Matera to Lecce
Explore Basilicata and Puglia cycling Southern Italy from Matera to Lecce, ride through olive groves, whitewashed villages and along white beaches.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour in Italy between Puglia and Basilicata?
- To ride among ancient olive trees and prickly pears cycling Southern Italy from the famous Sassi di Matera up to the Baroque city of Lecce
- To discover the untouched region of Basilicata and enjoy the emotions that only these rugged landscapes can give you
- To taste the Apulian specialties: taralli with olive oil, friselle, orecchiette, puccia, pasticciotto, Primitivo and Negramaro wines, just to name a few
- For the warm hospitality of the locals who will immediately make you feel at home
- For the reception of the structures in which you will spend the night after your cycling days: all chosen with the utmost care
- Because visiting Puglia by bike is an unforgettable experience to live in all seasons