Cycling Sardinia from Alghero to Oristano
Enjoy wonderful landscapes, medieval villages, Roman ruins and gourmet experiences cycling Sardinia from Alghero to Oristano.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this cycling holiday in Sardinia?
- To discover a rugged, outlier, authentic island cycling Sardinia from the medieval Alghero to the refined Oristano
- To visit the city centre of Alghero, with its medieval buildings and Catalan architectures
- To enjoy a dinner at the Antica Dimora del Gruccione whose cuisine is all based on the best local products, with particular regard to Slow Food Presidia
- To cycling in Sardinia the stretches along the magnificent Riviera del Corallo and through the Protected Marine Area of the Sinis Peninsula
- To visit the Arcehological Area of Tharros
- To admire the abandoned village of San Salvatore, set of numerous Spaghetti Western films
- To taste the typical culinary specialties of Sardinia
- To stay in excellent local hotels