Cycling routes in Austria: The Carinthian Lakes
This cycling route in Austria leads you to the discovery of some of the most enchanting Carithian Lakes, on the border between Italy and Slovenia.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Boat ticket to cross Lake Weissensee (day 6)|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this cycling route in Austria?
- To pedal directly on the shore of the wonderful Carinthian Lakes
- To start and finish your bike adventure in the beautiful city of Villach
- To cycle along the idyllic landscapes of the Drau Cycle Path
- To stop for a romantic stroll in the old city of Klagenfurt
- To relax on the shore of crystal clear lakes sorrounded by mountains and hills