Cycling Romantic Road: 5 days bike tour
Spend 5 days cycling Romantic Road, immerse yourself in the nature of Tauber Valley and in the romantic atmosphere of Bavaria's medieval villages.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Night watchman tour in Rothenburg|
|Rental bike warranty|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go cycling Romantic Road in Germany?
- To live the experience of cycling Romantic Road in its first stretch, pedaling on quiet country lanes and on safe cycle paths between the baroque city of Würzburg and the beautiful Tauber Valley
- To spend the days immersed in nature and the evenings in the romantic atmosphere of the Bavarian little towns, strolling through the crooked alleys of the historical city centers dominated by the great castles of Bavaria
- To travel through various historical eras, cycling among Gothic, Neo-Gothic and Baroque castles, towers, churches and monasteries
- To visit Weikersheim castle, one of the pearls of the Romantic Road, ancient residence of the Hohenlohe dynasty and masterpiece of refined beauty
- To discover the most authentic side of Bavaria by coming into contact with the most disparate traditions, such as that of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, linked to an ancient bet and a decisive mug of beer
- To travel slowly across Germany by bike, enjoying every glimpse, discovering the lesser-known corners and visiting great artistic masterpieces