Cycling Puglia: The Heel of The Boot
Enjoy a sunny and carefree holiday cycling Puglia from the Sassi of Matera to the very end of the Italian peninsula discovering art, nature and cuisine of the heel of the boot.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike trip to Puglia?
- To enjoy a sunny and joyful experience cycling Puglia from the Sassi of Matera to the very end of the Italian peninsula riding through the most amazing spots that Southern Italy can offer
- To immerse yourself in olive groves, white villages and Trulli in the Itria Valley cycling along the coast of Puglia and discover white beaches, sandy dunes and Natural Reserves
- To travel through history cycling on the footsteps of the ancient Messapian civilization among rock settlements and ancient castles
- To visit Otranto and its wonderful walled city centre with the imposing castle and the mysterious mosaics hosted in the Romanesque Cathedral
- To discover the unique charm of Salento with its Masserie, Pizzica music and excellent local cuisine
- To visit the city of Lecce, Baroque town with wonderful façades and churches
- To fall in love with one of the most charming Italian regions enjoying this trip through Puglia by bike