Cycling on the Via Francigena from Siena to Rome
Impressive bike tour on the final part of the Via Francigena, cycling among medieval buildings and nature from Siena to Rome, the Eternal City.
- Cycle along the final part of the Via Francigena from Siena to Rome
- Discover the 17 contrade of Siena, the splendid panoramas of Val d’Orcia and the ancient villages of Tuscany
- Marvel at the beauty of lake Bolsena and at the Via Cassia Roman road, which is still intact after 2000 years
- Continue on the fascinating bike path of the Tiber river
- Reach the majestic St. Peter’s Square in Rome
- Taste some specialities of Tuscany such as the wine Brunello di Montalcino, the cheese Cacio di Pienza and the unmissable extra virgin olive oil
Are you ready to leave for your next vacation?
Personalize your vacation or just ask us any question.
Things to know
Of course! You can enjoy each tour on your own bike or you can rent one. However, we do recommend renting a bike, because not all bikes have the same parts, so we can only guarantee the best mechanical assistance when you hire directly from us.
You will always have an emergency phone number you can call. On self-guided trips, you will need to be able to make your own minor repairs, such as replacing an inner tube in the event of a puncture, or fixing a slipped chain, but you can always count on assistance on site for more serious damage.
We rank our tours on a scale of 1 to 5, based on the length, elevation changes and complexity of the itinerary, but if you have any doubts then please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you find the trip that is right for you.
To book a tour, simply click on “quote”, fill in all the fields, and pay the deposit. We will check the tour’s availability with our partners and provide confirmation within a few hours.
Because we guarantee you the lowest price, and in the event that your tour is not available or confirmed, you can always request a refund of your deposit or choose another trip from among the over 800 vacations we offer on our platform.
We take choosing hospitality facilities very seriously, and to offer you as much flexibility as possible when booking, we often have a large number of hotels to choose from. For this reason we cannot provide an exact list of hotels before booking.
On each trip, you can click on “Dates and Prices” to see what is included, and what is not. Of course, you can always write to us or call us to find out more information or to request clarification.
Round-trip travel to and from your home and the trip’s starting point is not included, but we can always help you find the best available solution.