Cycling Italy from Venice to Florence
A bike tour from the canals of Venice to the Renaissance masterpieces of Florence, cycling Italy's back roads among art cities, surprising nature and delicious cuisine.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this Bike Tour in Italy?
- To live an extraordinary cycling experience among Italy's art cities such as Venice, Ravenna and Florence enjoying nature, art, history, and great food
- To discover Chioggia, nicknamed Little Venice and wander among its canals, typical narrow streets and Piazzas
- To cycle through the Po Delta Park, extraordinary example of biodiversity where water is the undisputed protagonist and homeland to hundreds of bird species
- To visit Comacchio, floating city in the heart of the lagoon, with its dense network of canals and incredible stone bridges, such as the Trepponti
- To be enchanted by ancient mosaics, mausoleums and basilicas in Ravenna, in the bike-friendly region of Emilia-Romagna
- To discover the colorful ceramics in Faenza
- To plunge in the magnificent sceneries of Italian Apennines
- To cycle into Florence , the cradle of Renaissance, and fall in love with its world-class art and gourmet Tuscan cuisine
- To stay in charming Agriturismo in the Italian countryside
- To take your time exploring the heart of Italy and soak up in history, culture and gourmet cuisine