Cycling Italy from Romagna to Tuscany on the Romea Germanica Way
Cycle Italy following the footsteps of ancient pilgrims on the Romea Germanica Way, from Romagna to Tuscany and across the Appennines.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|1 dinner (drinks excluded)|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this bike tour in Italy?
- To cycle Italy from Romagna to Tuscany following the last stretch of the Romea Germanica Way, the ancient pilgrims' path going from Germany to Rome
- To reach Tuscany cycling through the Holy Valley of the sanctuaries and visit the Hermitage of Camaldoli, symbolic place of medieval spirituality immersed in the wonderful Park of Casentino Forests
- To bike into the heart of Arezzo, with its Medici Fortress and enjoy the view over the city and the Arno Valley
- To discover the Etruscan soul of Cortona, charming little town perched on a hill, rich in Etruscan and Roman sites
- To enjoy an unforgettable bike tour of Italy, off the beaten paths, in a wonderful setting made of medieval villages, thick forests and panoramic ridges