Cycling in Sicily: Syracuse and the coast
Cycling in Sicily is a unique experience. Explore self-guided the eastern coast from Marina di Ragusa to Syracuse, enjoy stunning nature and history.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this bike trip in Sicily?
- To immerse yourself in the colors and scents of the Mediterranean while cycling in Sicily along the east coast from Marina di Ragusa to Syracuse
- To be enchanted by the ancient maritime village of Marzememi
- To immerse yourself in the unspoiled nature of the Vendicari Nature Reserve and discover the town of Noto, a small jewel of Sicilian Baroque
- To observe several species of migratory birds, pedaling along the beaches of Santa Maria del Focallo and the marshes of Pantano Longarini and Pantano Baronello
- To end up your journey in the charming city of Syracuse, Unesco World Heritage Site, and discover its rich past starting right from its oldest nucleus: the magnificent island of Ortigia
- To get amazed in the Natural Reserve of Vendicari with its beaches and its Tonnara, the typical place where the tuna fishing took place in the past times
- To taste every day delicious Sicilian specialties, starting with the most classic breakfast: granita with brioche!