Cycling in Sardinia: Bike and Sea in Alghero
An exclusive vacation among the wild nature of Capo Caccia, the colorful village of Bosa and good local wine, cycling in Sardinia.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike trip in Sardinia?
- To explore the landscape and cultural treasures of Alghero cycling in Sardinia, among breathtaking scenery, Marine Natural Reserves and beautiful white beaches
- To visit the romantic old town of Alghero and stroll among the ramparts of the port and its coastline known as the Riviera del Corallo
- To cycle the wonderful coastal road between Alghero and Bosa
- To discover the picturesque village of Bosa, with its colorful houses perched on the hills and the medieval castle that dominates the landscape
- To be seduced by the charm of the wild nature of the cliffs of Capo Caccia and the Grotte di Nettuno
- To savor the authentic taste of this region, with the products of the local gastronomy and the typical wines of Alghero