Cycling in Puglia: The Heel of The Boot guided tour
A Guided Cycling Trip from the Sassi of Matera to the very end of the Italian peninsula through the best that Cycling in Puglia has to offer.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfer from/to Bari Airport|
|Guided tour of Matera Sassi|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
Why go on this guided cycling tour in Puglia?
- To cycle in Puglia with a professional local guide, from the Sassi of Matera to the very end of the Italian peninsula
- To enjoy a no worries guided tour in Puglia thanks to the expert guides that will accompany you along the route while cycling in Puglia
- To immerse yourself in olive groves, white villages and Trulli in the Itria Valley, spending a night in a Trullo house or a restored farmhouse
- To cycle in Puglia along the coast and discover sandy beaches, dunes and Natural Reserves
- To pass through the small villages of Gioia del Colle and Noci and on to Alberobello, the best of cycling in Puglia
- To cycle through the quiet country lanes to the charming town of Francavilla Fontana and on to Oria
- To discover the unique charm of Salento with its Masserie, pizzica music and sublime cuisine