Cycling in Costa Smeralda
Explore Sardinia cycling in Costa Smeralda among the wonders of Alghero, the archipelago of La Maddalena and Gallura region.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this cycling trip in Sardinia?
- To travel the beautiful Sardinia while cycling in Costa Smeralda, with its squares with the scent of myrtle, the social life and the emerald sea
- To explore the lively archipelago of La Maddalena and the island of Caprera, among splendid white sand beaches, lonely coves and breathtaking views
- To pedal between the granite mountains and the cork forests of Gallura
- To cross the wide pastures of Anglona, a historic region in the north of the island while cycling Sardinia
- To reach the medieval stronghold of the Dorias in Castelsardo and the bastions on the sea of Alghero
- To indulge in a fabulous tour of Sardinia by bike, taking advantage of an unusual point of view