Cycling in Austria: The Cycle Path from Salzburg to Villach
Discover this cycling tour in Austria from Salzburg to Villach along the Alpe-Adria Cycle Path, among the stunning panoramas of Carithia, in the South of Austria.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|1 train ride from Böckstein to Mallnitz (bikes included)|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go cycling in Austria?
- To discover this country by bicycle and enter the heart of the sunny region of Carinthia, from Salzburg to Villach, following the wonderful Alpe Adria Cycle Path
- To take a stroll among the elegant Renaissance-palaces of Salzburg, the city of Mozart
- To cross the impressive Salzachöfen gorge, the wild and romantic Gasteiner valley and the idyllic Drau valley
- To enjoy marvellous alpine panoramas in the Mölltal, sorrounded by ancient castles, waterfalls and deep canyons
- To visit the castle Porcia in Spittal, built in the 16th Century in the style of the Italian palazzo