Cycling France: Ardèche and Cevennes
Combine adventure and relaxing time, go cycling France and discover the Ardèche Gorges: enjoy unique sceneries and stay in the best chateau hotels.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Signs along the route|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this cycling holiday in the South of France?
- To experience a green holiday in direct contact with nature cycling France from Ardèche to Cevennes via the Ardèche Gorges canyon, an authentic natural wonder
- To start your journey immersed in the relaxed atmosphere of Provence and Barthelasse Island, the largest river island in Europe, located between the two branches of Rhône river, a stone's throw from Avignon
- To cycle through the breathtaking landscapes of the South of France, discovering its history and culture and staying in the best hotels and chateau of the region
- To decide to set out to discover by canoe the Ardèche Gorges and enjoy the magnificent scenery of one of the most beautiful canyons in Europe directly from the river
- To immerse yourself in the wild nature of the Ardèche Gorges Nature Reserve, cycling between deep gorges, white cliffs and pristine turquoise waters in which to dive
- To visit the Provençal town of Orange, hosting many important Roman remains, such as the theater and the triumphal arch, both dating back to the 1st century AD and World Heritage Sites
- To indulge in a few more days in Avignon, ancient papal court and capital of Provence, famous for its performative arts festival taking place in the city each Summer
- To combine adventure and relaxing time and set off to discover France by bike, enjoying unique and unspoiled landscapes