Cycling Brittany from Saint Malo to Mont Saint Michel
Live a memorable experience cycling Brittany between the corsair city of Saint Malo and the stunning Mont Saint Michel.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this cycling tour in Brittany?
- Because cycling Brittany is always a magnificent experience allowing you to plunge in a mysterious atmosphere, discovering breathtaking landscapes and an authentic kingdom of legends
- To start and end your journey in the corsair city of saint Malo and walk on its city walls: the narrow alleys of the city center on one side and wonderful views of the sea on the other
- To discover Dinan, one of the most picturesque villages of France, overlooking the Rance river, with its cobbled streets and the typical half-timbered houses
- To cycle through the romantic Bocage Breton, a rural landscape made up of cultivated fields framed by neat rows of trees, shrubs and groves
- To peacefully cycle among the changing landscapes of Couesnon Valley, stretching between the surprising city of Fougères and the stunning Mont Saint Michel Bay
- To indulge in the unique charm of Mont Saint Michel and, cycling between the sea and the countryside, get to taste the best mussels of the region
- To enjoy an amazing view from La Pointe du Grouin, a rocky spur on the jagged Breton coast and an ornithological and botanical Nature Reserve offering incredible panoramas
- To live a memorable experience exploring Brittany by bike, cycling through the heart of the region among villages, castles, beaches and bucolic landscapes, in complete harmony with the land and the sea