Bike tour in Sardinia from the Nuraghi to the sea
Leave for an incredible bike tour in Sardinia between majestic nuraghi and deserted beaches, passing through the mines of Arbus and unique landscapes.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour in Sardinia?
- Because discovering Sardinia by bike is always an unforgettable experience out of time and across incredibly beautiful landscapes
- To visit the imposing Nuraghe Arrubiu and the Nuragic palace of Barumini
- To pedal between the peaceful hills of the Marmilla and the Park of the Giara plateau
- To discover the ancient mines of Arbus and the turquoise sea of the Costa Verde
- To explore the islands of Carloforte and Sant'Antioco
- To reach the beaches of the enchanting Costa del Sud