Bike Tour in Provence and Camargue
Enjoy a bike tour in Provence and Camargue: cycle from lavender fields to wetlands savoring the relaxed atmosphere of the South of France.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this bike tour in Provence and Camargue?
- To travel among the picturesque villages of Provence by bike, such as Les Baux de Provence, Saint Remy, Tarascona and Fontvieille
- To travel slowly through stunning landsvineyards, lavender fields and olive groves
- To reach Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, little town imbued with a timeless atmosphere, and stroll among its white houses and the Romanesque church
- To discover the strong Provençal character of the city of Arles, rich in wonderfully preserved Roman ruins, such as the Arena, the Roman Theater and the cloister of Saint Trophime church
- To gradually enter the flat territory of Camargue, rich in lagoons, rice fields and stunning wetlands
- Because cycling is undoubtedly the best way to get to know the scenic wonders of these two regions of Southern France