Beaches and Mines of Sardinia by bike
Explore Sardinia by bike cycling from the magnificent beaches of Sinis and Costa Verde, to the ancient mines of the South.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfer on day 3 (optional)|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this tour in Sardinia by bike?
- To enjoy a great active holiday exploring Sardinia by bike
- To admire the pink flamingoes, the Phoenician ruins of Tharros and the quartz beach of Is Arutas, in the Sinis Peninsula
- To enter the fascinating landscapes of the Costa Verde, among the undulating Dunes of Piscinas
- To visit the ancient abandoned mines of Ingortosu and Masua
- To explore the lively islands of Carloforte and Sant’Antioco
- To reach the white beaches and majestic cliffs of the Costa del Sud, surrounded by the Mediterranean scrub