Alpe Adria Cycle Path from Salzburg to Grado in 10 days
A cycling holiday from Salzburg to Grado along the beautifil Alpe Adria Radweg, from the Austrian Alps to the Adriatic Sea of the Friuli-Venice-Julia.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|1 train ride Böckstein – Mallnitz (bikes included)|
|1 train ride Villach – Tarvis (bikes included)|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this trip on the Alpe Adria Cycle Path?
- To explore the impressive mountainous region of Austria and reach the Adriatic Sea in Italy on the fascinating Alpe Adria Radweg
- To take a stroll around the elegant city of Salzburg: the hometown of Mozart
- To cross the enchanting Salzach Valley, the wild and romantic Gastein Valley and the idyllic Drautal-valley
- To enjoy wonderful views on the stunning landscapes of the Alps, among ancient castles, roaring waterfalls and deep canyons
- To taste genuine Austrian specialities in one of the inviting and picturesque cities on your way
- To finish your journey in the historic fishing town Grado, that is a famous seaside resort for its vast sandy beach
- To enjoy a slow trip across the beauties of Italy and Austria by bike