From Alicante to Valencia by bike
A cycling holiday in the South of Spain from Valencia to Alicante by bike, between the beaches of the Costa Blanca and the mountains.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this journey from Alicante to Valencia by bike?
- To immerse yourself in the relaxed atmosphere of Alicante and visit the wonderful castle of Santa Barbara
- To pedal among the orange groves
- To venture into the Albufera Natural Park, one of the most precious ecosystems in the Mediterranean
- To reach Valencia, with its beautiful old town, the cathedral and the magnificent central market
- To treat yourself to a holiday in Spain by bike between sea, history and gastronomic specialties