Cycling in Sicily between Etna and Taormina
Cycling in Sicily from the majestic Etna to Taormina is an unforgettable bike experience, to live among suggestive nature reserves and romantic villages.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go for this bike trip and cycling in Sicily?
- To discover the untouched Italian landscapes while Cycling in Sicily between Etna and Taormina, exploring the hinterland from the slopes of Mount Etna and among the most important natural parks of the island.
- To enter the Simeto lava gorges, where the Mediterranean scrub is the backdrop to a series of lakes and waterfalls on the river, cycling in Sicily
- To cycle among the pistachio groves of Bronte, on the famous Etna Wine Road and on the Riviera dei Limoni
- To discover the cities of Randazzo while cycling in Sicily, historic crossroads of peoples and Taormina, the pearl of the Ionian Sea, rich in natural and architectural beauties
- To discover the suggestive glimpses of the Alcantara Gorges and take a bath in its fresh waters
- To discover the places of Giovanni Verga's novels, such as the baroque Acireale and Aci Trezza, which was the backdrop to the novel I Malavoglia